Ideally situated in one of the most desirable locations in Waikiki, The Grand Islander is an elegant 38-story tower soaring high above the area's legendary coastline. This stunning property offers relaxed elegance with endless Hawaiian charm, and provides exceptional access to the area’s most celebrated beaches, dining and shopping venues throughout the sprawling 22-acre Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort. The Grand Islander also offers superb on-site amenities including spectacular pools, Mandara Spa, Owners' and penthouse lounges, and a convenience market.
Luxurious 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites, plus penthouse suites with full kitchens, Each suite features fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, Internet access.
- 5 swimming pools including 10,000-square-foot super pool
- Beach and salt-water lagoon, both offering swimming, snorkeling and watercraft equipment rentals (fees apply)
- Mandara Spa (fees apply)
- Supervised children's recreation programs
- Arrival / Departure Lounge
- Restaurants and lounges
- Exercise Facilities
- Valet and Self Parking (fees apply)
Check In: 4 p.m.
Check Out: 10 a.m.