Behold a retreat where history and luxury meet at Ocean Tower by Hilton Grand Vacations Club. Set within the storied Hilton Waikoloa Village along Hawaii Island's Kohala Coast, Ocean Tower anchors the volcanic coastline of this sprawling 62-acre resort complex featuring some of the island's finest water recreation, restaurants, shopping and golf courses. Ocean Tower offers ideal access to an exciting landscape of sunny coastlines, active volcanos, verdant rain forests and ancient royal Hawaiian grounds.
Cozy studios, and spacious 1, 2, and 3 bedroom suites with private balconies, Each suite features spacious living and dining areas, a fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, Complimenary wireless internet access.
- 62-acre oceanfront property on the sunny Kohala Coast
- 3 pools, swimming and snorkeling lagoon
- Canal boats and air-conditioned trams
- Kohala Spa
- 2 championship golf courses and 8 tennis courts
- Exercise Facilities
- Self-parking fee is $30 per night and valet parking fee is $37 per night, subject to change. The parking lot is not owned or operated by Hilton Grand Vacations or the Ocean Tower timeshare association.
Ocean Tower is located within the Hilton Waikoloa Village complex, which is owned by a subsidiary or subsidiaries of Park Hotels & Resorts and managed by Hilton Management.