OverviewCarretera Transpeninsular KM 10.3, LT. A-1, Cabo San Lucas, Pacific Coast, Mexico
This newly renovated all-inclusive Cozumel beach resort redefines the vacation experience with a lively contemporary vibe that helps every guest find their happy place. Set on Cozumel's southwestern edge, Fiesta Americana Cozumel is close to the island's best dive sites and tourist attractions, and just a few miles from the action of downtown San Miguel. The picturesque seaside outpost is surrounded by a lush tropical forest and is fronted by a private beach club with snorkeling, over-water sunbeds, and a boat dock. Chankanaab Natural Park, Mayan ruins, the Cozumel Museum, shopping, nightlife, golf, and all the island's premier attractions are within easy reach.
- Spacious studios and 1 bedroom suites
- All rooms feature oversize private balconies or terraces with partial or full ocean views
- Internet access
- Private beach club and on-site snorkeling; outdoor pool
- Five on-site restaurants and multiple bars; a la carte or buffet dining throughout the day and late into the night
- Kids club; game room
- Personal motorized watercraft on site; fees may apply
- Exercise facilities
Check In: 3 p.m.
Check Out: 11 a.m.
Phone: +52 624 145 62 00
Please be aware that mandatory all-inclusive supplement charges of $75 per adult, per day and $45 per child (ages 5-11), per day apply. Children under age 5 will not be charged a supplement. Members and guests will pay any related fees directly to the front desk.