OverviewCarretera Transpeninsular KM 10.3, LT. A-1, Cabo San Lucas, Pacific Coast, Mexico
This flagship Fiesta Americana Vacation Club resort offers a sprawling all-inclusive retreat atop dramatic hillside and oceanfront property in the exclusive Cabo del Sol area of Los Cabos, at the southern tip of the Baja Peninsula. Guests enjoy beautifully appointed suites, extensive on-site amenities and restaurants, and preferred privileges at the 18-hole Jack Nicklaus signature golf course at Cabo del Sol. Within an easy drive are some of Mexico's signature natural wonders and the renowned excitement of Cabo San Lucas. Temperate year-round desert breezes and a breathtaking setting ideally complement fishing, scuba diving, and snorkeling—even whale watching in the winter months.
- Studios and 1- and 2-bedroom suites
- Each suite features well-equipped, ovenless kitchen
- 4 heated swimming pools, whirlpool spa and sauna
- Fiesta Kids entertainment club for children
- Spa (fees apply)
- 5 on-property restaurants
- Exercise Facilities
- All-inclusive amenities are NOT mandatory. Members and guests who elect to participate in the all-inclusive option at the resort will pay any related fees directly to the front desk. All-inclusive supplement charges of $80 per person, per day and $45 per child (ages 5-12), per day. Children under age 5 will not be charged a supplement
Check In: 3 p.m.
Check Out: 11 a.m.
Phone: +52 624 145 6200