Overview102-108 West 57th St, New York, NY 10019
With a truly distinctive setting complemented by world-class amenities, West 57th Street by Hilton Club delivers a Manhattan experience that is luxurious and, above all, unforgettable. This 28-story building is the first ground-up residential shared ownership property ever developed in New York City. Located in the heart of midtown Manhattan's prestigious Plaza District, West 57th Street by Hilton Club is close to the city's most celebrated destinations, including Lincoln Center, Central Park, Carnegie Hall and Fifth Avenue’s world-famous shopping. Highlighting the gracious list of property features is a spacious outdoor terrace adjoining the Owners Lounge.
- Contemporary studios, 1-bedroom suites and penthouses
- Each unit features stylish furnishings, fine-quality linens, and state-of-the-art entertainment systems
- Elegant oak, marble and granite throughout each suite
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with views of Manhattan
- Small refrigerator
- Mini-bar (fees apply)
- Internet access
- Spacious outdoor terrace
- Private lounge for West 57th Street Owners only
- Valet parking only (fees and restrictions apply)
- Valet laundry (fees apply)
- Exercise Facilities
- Accessible guest room has 32" entry or passage doors
- TTY for guest use
- Closed captioning for in room televisions
Check In: 4 p.m.
Check Out: 10 a.m.