OverviewCoylumbridge, Aviemore PH22 1QN, Inverness-shire, Scotland
Located in the heart of Cairngorm National Park in a 65-acre woodland estate, this charming hideaway provides a relaxing retreat for guests seeking a serene Scotland holiday. The distinctive Nordic design of each lodge and the adjacent Coylumbridge hotel evoke the beauty of the surrounding countryside and breathtaking Cairngorm Mountains. Vacationers delight in plentiful on-site amenities including a swimming pool complex with sauna, dining and shopping options, and a children’s recreation area. Nearby seasonal adventures include skiing, hiking, climbing, horseback riding and sailing. Famous for its unspoiled wilderness and world-class outdoor thrills, Scotland is an extraordinary and unforgettable travel destination.
- Spacious 2- and 3-bedroom lodges with private patios
- Each lodge features fully equipped kitchen
- 2 indoor swimming pools, sauna
- Seasonal supervised children’s recreation programs
- 3 restaurants, gift shop, boutique at adjacent hotel
- Tennis courts
Check In: 4 p.m.
Check Out: 10 a.m.
Phone: +44 (0) 1479 813066